Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT ActiveX control

You can enter a Bugzilla report against Platform SWT or you can post the
code to this mailing list or to the eclipse.tools newsgroup.

Entering a Bugzilla report is probably the best way because then it will
be tracked.

"Seith, Philipp (BRC/EDF1)" <Philipp.Seith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
02/12/2003 05:05 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev