Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OSX port

Channing Walton wrote:
2. Would the linux GTK or motif ports compile and run under X11 on OSX ?

Yes, they can both be made to work, although the motif version is buggy. I posted info on motif a while ago. But the gtk stuff is much better and I never gathered the instructions together for it.

Here is what I did to get motif to run (although I don't really recommend it):

http://www.pagesmiths.com/eclipse/

Building for gtk is quite similar. If I ever get around to updating the page with that info, I'll post here.

Jim

Back to the top