Re: [platform-swt-dev] motif binding supports kde and gnome?

The libraries :
      libswt-gnome-motif-2128.so
      libswt-kde-motif-2128.so
are for the class Program in SWT which provides access to "registry
lookup" like functions.  Such as what program has been registered against
a file extension and what image should be used to represent it.

See org.eclipse.swt.program.Program.

Takashi Okamoto <toraneko@xxxxxxxxx>
02/10/2003 05:35 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev