RE: [platform-swt-dev] Patch submission for bug #19825

You're right, I'm full of it. We haven't made an attempt to tune the StyledText widget to be platform specific in other regards, so I don't know why I should claim we should do it in this case.

I guess the real problem for me is just that I don't *like* the behavior you want to implement. In any case, the real question is "Do the Eclipse Text and UI teams feel that the behavior you want is something we should have for Eclipse?". Since I'm not on either of those teams, my opinion probably doesn't matter a lot.

McQ.

Ron Baldwin <ron.baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/03/03 05:35 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev