Re: [platform-swt-dev] Patch submission for bug #19825

Your bug report is against Platform Text so this isn't really the
newsgroup to discuss this.

I think you would get the most immediate response if you put your question
in the bug report.

Ron Baldwin <ron.baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
01/27/2003 12:43 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev