[platform-swt-dev] "Sweet" CVS

Title: Message
GUI Builder Enthusiasts:

Although I really believe that Sweet belongs inside Eclipse, we have code changes to make as a result of today's discussions that can't wait on the SWT team for a decision with regard to enhancement request 30022.  As a result, I'm thinking about setting up an account at SourceForge in order to have a public CVS server for hosting everybody's work on Sweet.  This would also provide a public mailing list so people no longer wonder where to go (here or the newsgroup) when they want to ask a question that isn't appropriate for the Wiki.

When the SWT team makes their decision, if the SWT team wants the code, it's theirs.  Otherwise, we'll just keep the SourceForge project going.

If someone else suggests another preferred way to handle "coding in the clear" for Sweet by this time on Monday and the other method gains support from other list member(s), we'll vote on the decision.  Otherwise I'll set up the SourceForge project to host Sweet until we get a decision from the SWT team.

Best,

Dave Orme

Back to the top