Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT and Renderers

Moira,

swt itself doesn't have a model layer since its goal is to be as close to the platform as possible.  You'll find what you're looking for at the jface level, in particular the TableViewer class.  It can take any object as a model and you give it providers which determine the table's content as desired.

Note that in the future questions like this are better asked in the Eclipse newsgroup.

Grant

"Moira Robertson" <moirafish@xxxxxx>

01/23/2003 03:07 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev