Re: [platform-swt-dev] Dialog builder?

Hi Chris,

Please check out Conga as an all-Java Builder. You can do dialogs and a ton more:

http://opendoors.com/conga

It is not SWT based nor is it Swing or AWT-Based. It uses Java's native graphics engine. Someday, Conga might work with SWT. Hope so.

-Lane

Chris Freyer wrote:

Hello all--

Are there any code generators for creating SWT dialogs? I just want to get my development efforts off the ground in a reasonable timeframe, and a code generator seems like the perfect way to automate the routine parts.
I have considered writing my own code generator, but I might be re-
inventing the wheel. If I do it, it will be XML-based and will function in a similar manner to Castor's source generator (the difference being that the generated code will produce SWT dialogs instead of XML representations of javabeans).

Thanks for any input.
Chris Freyer
Software Engineering & Development
Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx