Re: [platform-swt-dev] How to change the style of a Shell object

It is not possible to change the style of a shell (or any widget for that
matter) once it is created.  There are a few exceptions in which case
there is a set'X' method (such as Button.setAlignment).

"Noureddine Jemmali" <jemmali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
01/18/2003 11:42 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev