Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 6:13 PM
Subject: RE: SWT History and Design Decisions (WAS: [platform-swt-dev] AWT Toolkit using SWT (was: From Swing to SWT))

No no no no...
If there isn't generated code, than the value of "tweaking" has gone to nil. What are you going to tweak that you couldn't do easier in the builder itself?
Because of that, and because you claim builders can fairly go either way, I think that negates the argument for tweaking code as well...

What then, is the inherent value in munging the output (requiring round tripping)?

-- Scott