Re: [platform-swt-dev] Introduction

Hey Brad!  Go ahead and ask away.  I suggest you read the SWT Component page:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/main.html

If you're looking for work to do, we use Bugzilla to capture the state of the world.  If you are working on something, you need a Bugzilla report.  Most of the activity right now is porting and bug fixing, not designing.  What can I tell you?  Check for SWT items in the Eclipse plan.

Do you still hate IDE's?

"Brad O'Hearne" <brado@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/11/03 05:45 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev