Re: [platform-swt-dev] (No subject)

There's one (slightly dated) screen snap of Eclipse on OS X in the Eclipse
slide presentation:
        http://eclipse.org/eclipse/presentation/eclipse-slides.html

It's the 6th slide titled "Why SWT?"

Enjoy!
---jim

Gary Schiltz <gss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/17/2002 10:16 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:     platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] (No subject)

I'm an avid user of eclipse on the Windows platform (at work). I'm
planning
to buy a new Macintosh for a small multimedia business my wife and I are
starting. Does anyone have any screenshots they'd be willing to share of
eclipse in action under OS X? Any links? I think that the sight of eclipse
running on a Macintosh would really boost my excitement over the Mac
platform. Thanks!

// Gary Schiltz, Pecos, New Mexico