Re: [platform-swt-dev] DND draw2D iFigure

You should post this question to the eclipse.tools newsgroup.  draw2D is
not part of SWT.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Rodríguez Miguélez,   |
|         |           Adolfo"                |
|         |           <adolfor@xxxxxxxxxx>   |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-swt-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           12/09/2002 04:26 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-swt-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                 |
  |        To:      platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                    |
  |        cc:                                                                                                      |
  |        Subject: [platform-swt-dev] DND draw2D iFigure                                                           |

             Hi All,

             does anyone knows DND an draw2D iFigure, e.g. a draw2D Label?
What
about if the iFigure has a wire connected, how can I drag it attached to
the
iFigure?

             An example would be appreciated,

             TIA,