Re: [platform-swt-dev] How to use x/y layout?

This question is more appropriate for the newsgroup eclipse.tools.  This
mailing list is for people porting SWT to new platforms, implementing new
widgets etc.

I suggest reading the article on Layouts in SWT:
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Understanding%20Layouts/Understanding%20Layouts.htm

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           netizen                |
|         |           <netizen.mail@xxxxxxxxx|
|         |           >                      |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-swt-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           12/06/2002 02:00 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-swt-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                 |
  |        To:      platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                    |
  |        cc:                                                                                                      |
  |        Subject: [platform-swt-dev] How to use x/y layout?                                                       |

Hello platform-swt-dev,

  I've been looking for a sample on how to use the x-y layout.
  Is this possible in SWT?  In swing you just setLayout( null ).
  Is it the same for SWT?

  Thanks

--
Best regards,