RE: [platform-swt-dev] SWT and OpenGL

It's internal for now.  It probably will ultimately appear on a page linked
through the swt page, and there will be an announcement made when it goes
up.

Grant

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Rob Hughes"           |
|         |           <rhughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           >                      |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-swt-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           12/05/2002 03:20 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-swt-dev       |
  |        To:      <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                           |
  |        cc:                                                                                               |
  |        Subject: RE: [platform-swt-dev] SWT and OpenGL                                                    |

Is there a project page for this or a cvs repository?

Rob