[platform-swt-dev] Changes to StyledTextPrintOptions

In today's integration build we will release breaking changes to org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledTextPrintOptions.
-The options field will be replaced by individual boolean fields printTextForeground, printTextBackground, printTextFontStyle and
printLineBackground
-The convenience constructors will be removed

The related printing constants in ST.java will be removed as well.
This change only affects callers to the StyledText.print(Printer,
StyledTextPrintOptions) API. The other printing API is unchanged.
To our knowledge there are no users of the new printing API yet so these
changes should not present a problem.

Knut

Back to the top