Re: [platform-swt-dev] What SWT widget correspond to Swing's JPanel ?

yes, Composite

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "David Tran"           |
|         |           <david.tran@xxxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           >                      |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-swt-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           11/20/2002 11:20 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-swt-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                          |
  |        To:      platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                             |
  |        cc:                                                                                               |
  |        Subject: [platform-swt-dev] What SWT widget correspond to Swing's JPanel ?                        |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi all,

I am newbie on SWT.
On Swing, I use a lot JPanel to group the components,
also, it serve to do different layout in different layer.

My question is, in SWT, what widget will most like Swing's JPanel
( a "component" to contents others components ).

Group, has boder, which I do not like use it.
Shell will just open other window.

Is it Composite that I must use ?

Thanks.