[platform-swt-dev] Re:Scroll wheel support in M3 build on OS X

Anyway, its working. :) Very nice. Now for the "but" part. I noticed that if I scroll rapidly thru something, like the text editor, or if the Package Explorer perspective is very long, then the view will get corrupted, with blocks of stuff appearing where it shouldn't be appearing. Its hard for me to explain, but basically it's not refreshing correctly.

I don't think it is mac related. I have the same problem with the GTK port on Linux :-(

Seb