Re: [platform-swt-dev] CheckBox MenuItem

Use the SWT.CHECK style Luke.

                      "Jack R."
                      <radienssmgs2@hotmail.c         To:      <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      om>                             cc:
                      Sent by:                        Subject: [platform-swt-dev] CheckBox MenuItem
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      11/06/02 04:42 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-swt-dev

All,

Is it possible to create CheckBox Menu Item in SWT? I don't see that is
being use in Eclipse itself, I am wondering if I can create an eclipse
plugins with CheckBox Menu Item on the menu bar and on the popup menu also.
If yes, can you tell me where I can find an example.

Thank you.