Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Printing Icon

This is not a known problem. Please could you open a bug report with a
sample code?

One thing to keep in mind is that the icon has to be created in the
Printer
not in the Display, if you want to print it.

Printer printer = new Printer(....);
Image image = new Image(printer, ...);

Thanks!
Silenio