[platform-swt-dev] ActiveX - Printing a Word document

Hi,

To recover from the lack of printing support in the 'In-Place' instance of Word, I've opened the ActiveX with:

site.doVerb( OLE.OLEIVERB_OPEN );

However, I cannot seems to close the Word instance once it has been opened, further more, although I mark the shell as minimized ( shell.setMinimized( true ); ), Word opens up in normal mode.

BTW - what other ways are there to print a Word document from within a Java program?

Cheers,
--
Sharon Dagan
IT Architect, Software Group