[platform-swt-dev] Building libraries - Suggestion

Tom has sent in this suggestion for building native libraries as part of the build process.

I thought I would send this to core and swt lists since the SWT team builds most of the libraries in Eclipse and the core team is now responsible for the pde-build process.

I think Tom's suggestion makes a lot of sense.

...Dean...

Tom Tromey <tromey@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

24/10/2002 17:48