[platform-swt-dev] FW: Running SWT on Mac OSX

Hello All,

I am not sure this is the right mailing list, but it looks right.

I am playing around with writing an SWT application as a comparison to
Swing/AWT.  I am trying out my application on different platforms, one of
which is Mac OSX.

I can bring up my user interface on the mac, but have no access to the
interface.  I cannot select the window or activate menu options, etc.

Any clues?

The command I am using to start the application:

java -cp ../lib/demo.jar:../3rdparty/swt-macosx.jar
-Djava.library.path=../native/os/macosx/ppc
com.wickidcool.banking.swt.BankDisplay

I am using the swt.jar (renamed to swt-macosx.jar) and native libraries from
the M1 release.  I have also tried the a couple of the later builds...

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

-Allan Wick

Back to the top