Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Examples plugin

Examples are a separate download. Look down the page.

Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: Tibi Doman
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 1:30 PM
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Examples plugin

I've installed Eclipse 2.0.1 for Win32 and I couldn't find the SWT examples plugin or at least the swtexamples.jar file. It looks like the 2.0 version doesn't have it either. Everything I read (eclipse docs, articles) assumes that the examples should be packaged with the Eclipse SDK.
Can you tell me where can I get the swtexamples.jar file ?
Thanks,
Tibi.

Back to the top