Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Examples plugin

Tibi Doman wrote:
I've installed Eclipse 2.0.1 for Win32 and I couldn't find the SWT examples plugin or at least the swtexamples.jar file. It looks like the 2.0 version doesn't have it either. Everything I read (eclipse docs, articles) assumes that the examples should be packaged with the Eclipse SDK.
Can you tell me where can I get the swtexamples.jar file ?
Thanks,
Tibi.

go to download:
right under the section of the sdk you'll find :
Example Plug-ins

To install the examples, first make sure you have exited your Eclipse program. Then download the zip file containing the examples and extract the contents of the zip file to the same directory you used for your SDK installation. For example, if you installed the Eclipse Project SDK on d:\eclipse-sdk then extract the contents of the examples zip file to d:\eclipse-sdk. Start Eclipse. The example plug-ins will be installed. For information on what the examples do and how to run them, look in the "Examples Guide" section of the "Platform Plug-in Developer Guide", by selecting Help Contents from the Help menu, and choosing "Platform Plug-in Developer Guide" book from the combo box.

Status
Platform Download
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP eclipse-examples-2.0.1-win32.zip
All Other Platforms eclipse-examples-2.0.1.zip

Back to the top