Re: [platform-swt-dev] Tree selection

Not currently possible using the native tree.  I suppose you could unselect
after the user selected but this would flash and look ugly. This is the
kind of thing that belongs on the Eclipse news group.

                      Erdős Dávid
                      <david.erdos@xxxxxxxx>          To:      "'platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@         Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Tree selection
                      eclipse.org

                      09/20/02 02:46 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-swt-dev

Hello!

How can I make a "selection model" for a org.eclipse.swt.widget.Tree?

I want to make a multi selection tree, but special TreeItems can only be
selected with items having the same attributes. So I would like to prevent
the user from selecting certain items...

Can it be done?

Thanx
David Erdos