Re: [platform-swt-dev] Tree selection

This question is more appropriate for the newgroup.  This mailing list is
for people developing SWT.

See the following example on the SWT Developers Resource page for an
example of limiting the selection in a tree:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/snippits/snippet80.html

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Erdős Dávid            |
|         |           <david.erdos@xxxxxxxx> |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-swt-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           09/20/2002 02:46 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-swt-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                      |
  |        To:      "'platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                      |
  |        cc:                                                                                                           |
  |        Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Tree selection                                                                    |

Hello!

How can I make a "selection model" for a org.eclipse.swt.widget.Tree?

I want to make a multi selection tree, but special TreeItems can only be
selected with items having the same attributes. So I would like to prevent
the user from selecting certain items...

Can it be done?

Thanx
David Erdos