[platform-swt-dev] Photon Font Patch

http://qnx.wox.org/swt/swt.fonts.patch

This is to bring the SWT more into line with how it should look on Photon.
The org.eclipse.ui plugin has also recently been updated to include similar
changes.  However, due to the nature of things both it and the SWT need to
be kept in sync.

No new natives or anything - just a change to how Display.getSystemFont() is
picked and forcing certain widgets to use this font instead of the default
libph font.  Unfortunately, since the photon widget set does not currently
include a layout management system we cannot change the default fonts inside
of libph or we will break existing applications.

This patch also includes the change to the look-n-feel of the Group widget.

I have not entered a bugzilla entry for this yet since it really isn't a
"bug" per-se but more a case of continuing development.  Please let me know
your thoughts, comments, etc.

    chris

--
  Chris McKillop <cdm@xxxxxxx>     "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
  Software Engineer, QNX                    -- Lewis Carroll --

Back to the top