Re: [platform-swt-dev] Indeterminate Progress Bars

Right but SWT is stand alone, JFace may not be there.

                      Andre Weinand
                      <weinand@xxxxxxx>               To:      platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@         Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Indeterminate Progress Bars
                      eclipse.org

                      09/10/02 04:49 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-swt-dev

>I don't think we can hint this one because apps that rely on the hint
won't
>look right when the hint isn't implemented.

But if the hint isn't implemented on a specific platform,
JFace can handle it via the ProgressIndicator.

However, if SWT handles the SWT.INDETERMINATE case on all platforms
there is no longer a need for a JFace ProgressIndicator.

--andre