[platform-swt-dev] Re: MacOS X port - where abouts?

Looks like I was a bit quick to post. Had I looked I would have
found what I was looking for here:

   http://www.eclipse.org/platform/index.html

I suppose I am just a bit too used to the Mozilla approach of
having a page dedicated to each port, such as the one for
MacOS X:

   http://www.mozilla.org/ports/fizzilla/

Andre

Andre John Mas wrote:
Hi,

I am new to Eclipse and am interested in the MacOS X port. While
there appears to be plenty of talk on development of the SWT for
this platform I am at a loss as to where to find either the binaries
or the sources. I have looked around for a FAQ on the web site or
a project page, and even hoped that there was a reference on
the download page to an unofficial project page - nothing.

Could someone please tell me where I can find stuff related to
this project? Also, could I please make a request for reference
to MacOS X related development be added to an easy to find
section on the web site. The more people that find it easy to
access the MacOS X version, the more feedback and development
help there is likely to be.

Back to the top