Re: [platform-swt-dev] RE: platform-swt-dev digest, Vol 1 #339 - 6 msgs

Everyone here wants MacOS X to be included in R2.1.  It will likely be released with the same "early access" flag that GTK2 had initially (and GTK2 should be "1st class" by then), but barring an act of God it will be there. We're within a few days of having it included in the builds on the drop pages. Stay tuned.

McQ.

Luke Evans <Luke.Evans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

09/10/2002 10:33 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev