Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:24:50 +0200
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=E9bastien_Stormacq?= <sebsto@xxxxxxx>
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X pot not part of (future) Eclipse 2.1 ?

Hello,

I just read the draft plan for Eclipse 2.1 targeted for the end of this =20=

calendar year (doc available at =20
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/=20
eclipse_project_plan_2_1.html) and I discovered that Mac OS X port is =20=

not part of the target platforms.

Is a decision driven by political or technical factors ?

On the technical side, I am using Eclipse 2.0 on OS X on a daily basis =20=

without any major problem... and many other people on the list surely =20=

agree with this

Does anybody at OTI has more info on this ?

Thanks
--
S=E9bastien Stormacq
Chief Architect