Re: [platform-swt-dev] Sending in patches

Actually, if you want to post to the mailing list, that's fine too. It has the attribute that, if the owner of the bug is on vacation, the patch will still get looked at.

McQ.

"Boris Shingarov" <Boris_Shingarov@xxxxxxx>

09/06/2002 05:03 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev