[platform-swt-dev] Sending in patches

hey everyone...

    I am going to be helping a good deal from the QNX side of the SWT from
now on.  So, until I can get nominated to have commit access (ie: when
people get sick of applying all my patches <grin>), what is the proper
course of action to submit a patch?  With the platform-ui guys I am using
bugzilla to open a bug report, attach the patch and then posting to the mail
list to make people aware.  Will this work for people here in SWT land?

    thanks,
    chris

--
  Chris McKillop <cdm@xxxxxxx>     "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
  Software Engineer, QNX                   -- Lewis Carroll --

Back to the top