[platform-swt-dev] swt implementation/test questions

Hi,
 currently I help André Weinand to implement a ma os x version of swt.
During the implementation of the native Tree/TreeItem widgets I came over a few questions. Can you help me with them

1. Where can I get a testsuite for Tree/TreeItem and what do I have to do to get the test environment up and running?

2. What actions should be performed during the methods dealing with construction and deletion of widgets?

Thanks in advance
martin

Back to the top