Re: [platform-swt-dev] Problems with published StyledText API & documentation

Good question. Bugzilla doesn't really state this very clearly. However,
as you guessed, the doc component is intended for the online user and
developer doc.
In general comments about JavaDoc and Eclipse.org articles should be
entered directly for the component in question. In this case SWT. We
prefix StyledText bugs with "StyledText - " so it would be good if you
included that but it's not important (i.e., don't worry about it if you
forget the prefix).

Knut

Michael Toomim <toomim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/30/2002 01:20 PM