Re: [platform-swt-dev] OS X port problem with Jag

Hi,

All Eclipse seems to do is to bounce in the dock, then exit silently.
I've tried clicking it again, but the same happens.

I had no problem with Eclipse while migrating to 10.2. Did you have a look to system.log? Open Terminal.app and type in tail -f /var/log/system.log and than start Eclipse. Maybe this gives you a hint why it won't run.

Björn
--
"The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste."
- Steve Jobs, Apple CEO

Back to the top