Re: [platform-swt-dev] Problems with published StyledText API & documentation

Knut Radloff wrote:
We received feedback from and helped out one person before who implemented an editor using the LineStyleListener approach. I encourage you to be the second (known) person! It does seem to be possible <g>. If you encounter any problems or have questions along the way please post them on the eclipse.tools newsgroup. We are monitoring it and try to reply promptly. If you find any bugs or find that things are missing or not explained well in the StyledText articles please open bug reports.

Knut

Should I submit bugs to the "doc" component, or is that the just the help system that the documentations are viewed with?

Back to the top