Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2.0 on Mac OS X 10.2

Hi Andre,

I just had a go with your latest unofficial build on Jaguar - very cool. I have been using Eclipse for everyday development without incident.

The only problem I had was that jar files checked out from CVS were corrupt.
I have no idea where this problem could be coming from and I suspect it isn't anything to do with your port (a wild guess :-). There were no logs generated.

I don't know whether I should submit a bug since it is an unofficial port, should I wait until it becomes official and try again?

Channing

--
Channing Walton
Team In A Box – Software without Tragedy

Back to the top