[platform-swt-dev] Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2.0 on Mac OS X 10.2

Hi,

I upgraded from OS X 10.1.5 (where Eclipse 2.0 was working) to OS X 10.2
last night - and now the panels are jumbled all over the place and the
app doesn't work at all.

If you want to stay informed about these (known) issues you can subscribe to the SWT
mailing list: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Any ideas/tips?  It was such a pain to install
in the first place, I'd had to have to do it again!

My latest builds all support Jaguar 10.2 very well and I firmly believe
a complete install of Eclipse 2.0 on MacOS X takes under two minutes (without counting the download). You find the last "official" drop (Eclipse_2.0.dmg.gz from August 8) at the bottom of the SWT Development Resources page.

And since you already had Eclipse running, its even easier: just get the SWT plugin (SWT_for_Carbon_plugin.dmg.gz) and replace your old SWT plugin with it.

(BTW: You can find the latest "inofficial" build here: http://www.weinand.org/eclipse/Eclipse0822.dmg.gz
It has an additional plugin with a MacOS X specific launch
configuration and support for browsing help).

Hope this helps...
--andre

Back to the top