Re: [platform-swt-dev] MacOS X Poll: Continue support for 10.1.5?

Martin,
you wrote:

it´s ok for me to switch to Jagwire if it´s not within the next two weeks.

OK, this would mean I cannot release any of my "Jaguar only" changes
to the repository within the next two weeks. However, if I'm not
touching the repository within the next two weeks, and you are not
able to release anything into the repository (yet), the repository
will not change. As a consequence there is no need for you to catch
up with the repository within the next two weeks.

If this is true, would it be possible for you, not to catchup within
the next two weeks?
Then I could tag the current version as "10.1.15" and release my
"Jaguar only" over it. In two weeks I would try to integrate your
patches into the Jaguar version (and in case of problems could always

Is this OK for you, Martin?

Thanks,
--andre

Back to the top