Re: [platform-swt-dev] Compiling swt in eclipse - cannot find java.lang.Object

For whatever platform you're on, copy the classpath for that platform to .classpath, and you should be ok.  For instance, if you are on "win32", copy .classpath_win32 to .classpath and the compile should work just fine.

David
--
David Whiteman
OTI Raleigh