Re: [platform-swt-dev] Compiling SWT and Eclipse on Solaris x86?

It looks like the full source was not included.  I've attached a zip with
the library directory's contents for the 2.0 release.

Note that if you want to build the libraries for a post-2.0 swt then just
change the version number in the contained make_common.mak file to match
the version in swt's version.txt file.

Grant

(See attached file: buildSwt.zip)

I've managed to build the eclipse binary from launchersrc.zip, but when I
unpack
./plugins/org.eclipse.swt.motif_2.0.0/ws/motif/swt.jar I don't get a
"library" directory.

The file I used as a base was eclipse-SDK-2.0-linux-motif.zip.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Ashley