[platform-swt-dev] Compiling SWT and Eclipse on Solaris x86?

Hello All,

I ran into a couple of problems trying to build Eclipse 2.0 from the
eclipse-sourceBuild-srcIncluded-2.0.zip file on Solaris 8 x86.

Using ant 1.5 and sun's java sdk 1.4.0_01, running:

        ./build -os solaris -ws motif

, seemed to hang forever while doing the javadocs...but the main problem is
that when building target "install" I ended up with a Sparc binary instead
of an x86 one.

Has anyone had any success with Solaris x86?

Is there anything I can do to build an x86 SWT binary (libswt-cde-motif-2047.so) by hand?

Many thanks.
Ashley