Re: [platform-swt-dev] Questions about swt api

I believe that by "moving" columns they mean reordering them using "drag and drop".  There is currently no support for this in SWT.  Please enter a feature request against Platform SWT.  I believe you could "fake" this given the current API but it would take some work and would not look like the native mechanism.

"Boris Shingarov" <Boris_Shingarov@xxxxxxx>

07/25/2002 01:53 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev