Re: [platform-swt-dev] OS X version, now and future

The non-java code must be recompiled on the correct platform.  Currently, the SWT team owns one of each of the required machines and does this compile.  Does your patch to the build process farm the compiling off to another machine?  Currently the build is done entirely on a Linux machine.

Tom Tromey <tromey@xxxxxxxxxx>

07/25/2002 11:53 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev