Re: [platform-swt-dev] OS X version, now and future

We only compile the java code because all the eclipse platforms are built
on a single linux box.  The various teams provide us with pre-built
non-java libraries.

Sonia

                      Tom Tromey
                      <tromey@xxxxxxxxxx>            To:       platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                       cc:
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@        Subject:  Re: [platform-swt-dev] OS X version, now and future
                      eclipse.org

                      07/25/2002 11:53 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-swt-dev

Sonia> I will need a pre-built dll however, since our build process
Sonia> does not compile non-java code.

Why is this?

I have a patch to the build scripts that causes them to rebuild the
platform launcher (for the case I care about).  I was planning to do
this for SWT, too.  Is this something you'd be interested in?

Tom