Re: [platform-swt-dev] OS X version, now and future

Sonia,

For now, an url to a tar such as the one you sent us earlier will work
fine.  I will need a pre-built dll however, since our build process does
not compile non-java code.

Does this mean that whenever I build a new SWT dll and release it into
the 'org.eclipse.swt.carbon' project you will pick it up for the next build?

Is the same true for the tar file containing the MacOS X application bundle?
Should I release it into the 'org.eclipse.swt.carbon' project too?

Thanks,
--andre

Back to the top