	Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT object as ActiveX control
	To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
	From: "Steve Northover" <Steve_Northover@xxxxxxx>
	Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:16:06 -0400

	Do you have an SWT event loop or are the events dispatched by the
	container?  I suspect the problems is that SWT posts events for
later
	execution lock step with the corresponding event from the operating
system.
	If you don't have and SWT event loop, even though there is nothing
really
	for this event loop to do (ie. events are being dispatched by the C
code in
	the container, not SWT), the posted events won't run.

	A quick hack/test of this proposition would be to temporarily hack
	Widget.postEvent(int, Event) to call Widget.sendEvent(int, Event).

	Steve

Back to the top