Re: [platform-swt-dev] Icon for Eclipse Mac OS X Port

Randy,

You are correct.  Sorry.

I have tried to keep posts to a minimum, it is just that this mailing list has become the place where most discussions of the port have taken place simply because creating the port itself is all about porting SWT.

I guess I will move this to the Newsgroup.

Thanks

Mark

hudsonr@xxxxxxxxxx

07/22/2002 09:26 AM